8th October 2015, 10:33 AM
bharathiraja448

How to approach any Chemical company for inplant training?

I am a B.tech third year student. How to approach any company for inplant training. please give any chemical companies around Chennai
pls help meee

8th October 2015, 05:06 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to approach any Chemical company for inplant training?

For the implant training in any Chemical company you just need to contact to the companies that gives training to the chemical engineering candidates.

>> You have to give the training letter to the company representative which should be in written that you need the training for 45 days summer training if there will be any seat for the training purpose in the company they will allow you for the training.

>> in the training you have to learn everything carefully and in such a manner that you really want to get practical knowledge of the work that you will perform during your training.

>> After training you need to prepare a hard copy as well as soft copy of the work that you learn and perform during the training and have to submit it to the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?