11th November 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to go in Inplant Training in Madras Fertilizer Limited? I am studying 3rd year chemical

I am studying third year chemical.i want to go to inplant training in medras fertilizer limited.and also i dont know that procedure.please help me to go to IPT.

12th November 2012, 03:38 PM
slimeball

Default Re: How to go in Inplant Training in Madras Fertilizer Limited? I am studying 3rd year chemical

Only 3rd & 4th year students are allowed for company / industry training and this facility is provided to you from your training & placement officier of your college.

Following Company / Industry provided Chemical Engineering Training: -

1. BEC fertilizers, Chhattisgarh

2. India fertilizers & Chemicals, Madhya Pradesh

3. Chemical plant of Chennai, Chennai etc.

So you can apply to the above industries for training.

Best of Luck

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?