3rd March 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?

how much i would score in aieee to get admission in nit nagpur? and how much% in 12th sci cbse

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff's for various courses in NIT Nagpur? AIR and state rank required in NIT Nagpur?
  2. How to get admission in CS course in NIT Nagpur? Marks required to get admission in AIEEE examination?
  3. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?
  4. What is the required percentage for admission in Biotechnology?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th science?
  7. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  8. How much marks are required in JEE to get NIT or DTU? I have scored 76% in 12th from CBSE
  9. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in NIT?
  10. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for Ramdeobaba or YCCE college Nagpur? Minimum score required in MHT-CET?
  12. How much marks are required in 12th standard to take admission in YCCE Nagpur?
  13. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  14. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  15. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  17. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  18. Is there any NIT college available where 12th percentage doesn't required for NIMCET qualified student?
8th October 2015, 05:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and now known as JEE Mains. To get the admission in the NIT you have to qualify in the JEE Mains examination.

The mains rank card is prepared on the basis of the score in the Mains and the board aggregate earlier. The Mains examination is conducted of 360 marks in which there are 90 questions 30 from each Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

To get the admission in the NIT for the open category candidates the minimum marks required in the JEE Mains is above 200. There are relaxation in the marks for the OBC, SC and ST to get the admission in any desired stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?