3rd June 2012, 10:38 PM
jayati shukla

How to attempt the food inspector exam after passing MSc electronics? Which are the exams held?

i m a student of m.sc.( electronics).I want to to attempt for the food inspector. so plz tell me am I elligible for that and when its exams are held?

4th August 2012, 07:24 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to attempt the food inspector exam after passing MSc electronics? Which are the exams held?

DEAR,

for the post of food inspector you have to go through the food inspector exam conducted by UPSC every year in the month of july

ELIGIBILITY:

--you must be graduate in pharmacy, agriculture food technology

--age limit not below 21 yrs

--you should be an indian

--selection process

written test

interview

pay scale : 10,000/- to 40,000/-

details about application you can visit:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

try hard
5th August 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attempt the food inspector exam after passing MSc electronics? Which are the exams held?

sir,plz. can u tell me abt the food inspector exam in M.P.& CG. When are they conducted and syllabus of the exam? thanx.
6th August 2012, 12:05 AM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Red face Re: How to attempt the food inspector exam after passing MSc electronics? Which are the exams held?

DEAR,

for the post of food inspector you have to go through the food inspector exam conducted by UPSC every year in the month of july

ELIGIBILITY:

--you must be graduate in pharmacy, agriculture food technology

--age limit not below 21 yrs

--you should be an indian

--selection process

written test

interview

pay scale : 10,000/- to 40,000/-

details about application you can visit:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

try hard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?