8th September 2016, 03:47 PM
GouthamiNagarjuna

How a B.Tech CSE holder can get a job in ISRO?

How can I get job in Isro as I have completed my B.Tech in CSE want to know that how I need to approach or which process should i follow. Please, give me guidance.

8th September 2016, 06:24 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How a B.Tech CSE holder can get a job in ISRO?

ISRO stands for " Indian Space Research Organisation". It is a Research and development company with well reputed profile.
You must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by them to apply job in ISRO. You will have to scored minimum 65% marks in your graduation degree. You have to crack the written exam conducted by ISRO with minimum cutoff to appear in the final interview. After clearing the interview, you can join ISRO at the prescribed position.
8th September 2016, 08:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a B.Tech CSE holder can get a job in ISRO?

ISRO generally does not organize direct recruitment for all fresh engineer. ISRO is a well reputed Space research organisation. Fresh candidates only from mechanical engineering, electronics engineering and computer science engineering can apply for job in ISRO. To apply in ISRO, your bachelor's degree must be well affiliated by some recognized university. Also you should not have any backlog in your bachelor's degree. First of all you have to appear in the written exam. If you scored more than the cutoff in your written exam, then you will be called for the interview. After clearing the interview you have to qualify the medical test to get placed in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?