4th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Air Hostess if I am an Arts graduate?

i am arts graduate. i want to be an air hostess. can i?...please tell me the chance

8th April 2015, 01:00 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to become an Air Hostess if I am an Arts graduate?

It is good that you are a graduate now because that is the first and foremost requirement of being an air hostess. But in spite of that, there are a few more requirements and criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to successfully become a professional air crew member.

Air hostesses are professional helpers that are on board in all air crafts and ensure the safety and comfort of the passengers travelling by it. They have a lot of roles and responsibilities that would be made familiar during the job training however to meet the minimum eligibility criteria is the foremost requirement:

1. The person should be a minimum graduate in a particular stream of study from a recognized college/university.

2. There should not be any backlogs about the college examinations and should have a clear record

3. Since its a profession of glamour, the candidates should have good height and personality with fluent English speaking capabilities. Sometimes fair complexion and hair texture etc are also mentioned in the recruitment advertisement.

4. As such no education qualification is required for just becoming air hostess however some reputed airline brands may ask for the same.

Once you ensure that all the above requirements are met by you, you can apply for the position with the top airline companies across the country. The further procedure would depend on how the company wants/conducts the recruitment drive. But it may have rounds of interview and even practical sessions to ensure that the candidate is actually capable of handing crowds.

It is highly recommended that you take care of your looks and personality as it plays a vital role in getting such jobs. Also keep trying with the major recruitment/consulting firms to remain aware about the current openings and requirements in the market.

Last edited by ranjeet250490; 9th April 2015 at 12:14 AM. Reason: As suggested by Support
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?