2nd July 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?

Dear Sir, Madam
I want to know what are the qualifications for Air Hostess?
I'm studying Inter II year so when should i apply for the air hostess training?
which academi is gud for training?
how many years the training will be?
how much does it cost for the training?

thanking you,

your regards,
Harika

22nd September 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?

Dear Sir, Madam
I want to know what are the qualifications for
Air Hostess?
I'm studying final year of b.com so when should i apply
for the air hostess training?
which academi is gud for training?
thanking you,
your regards,
prabhjot kaur
from hoshiarpur,punjab
5th March 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required, expense and duration of Air Hostess Training?

Dear Sir/Mam.
I am 25 in age my height is 5'4 and I very much want to be a part of the airlines my qualification is only 10th but i have a good personality and good looks.
27th April 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Kindly give me the following information
Regarding the duration, expenses, process , qualifications for the course of an airhostes
5th May 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Madam
I want to know what are the qualifications for
Air Hostess?
I'm studying final year of b.com so when should i apply
for the air hostess training?
which academy is good for training?
thanking you,
your regards,
Rupali chawke
from chhindwara, MP
16th September 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How much time period is required for airhostess training and are there good placements after we complete it.
12th November 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hii,,Dear sir my name is Miriam Laltlnkimi i have Proffesional Certifficate in Hospitality...now i really want to become an Airhostess ... as in Cabin crew Airlines provide gut amount of money...and i like Hospitality line to start my carrier hope ill be selected to be Airhostess
19th January 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

I' m interested in becoming an Air Hostess.I'm 17 years old and have recently passed matric.I have good looks and great personality to interact with people.Please help me.You ca call me at 0730731321068
13th March 2016, 09:04 PM
swetalipsita

Dear Sir, Madam
I want to know what are the qualifications for Air Hostess?
I'm studying Inter II year so when should i apply for the air hostess training?

thanking you,

your regards,
swetalipsita
9th May 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,madam
I WANT TO WORK IN AIRLINES , I HAVE COMPLETAED MY B.TECH
MY AGE IS 23 , i Really want to become an Airhostess IM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THAT PLZ KINDLY SUGGEST.
9th May 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

I' m interested in becoming an Air Hostess.I'm 17 years old and have recently passed matric.I have good looks and great personality to interact with people.Please help me.You ca call me at 0730731321068
19th March 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

If some one is unable to fulfil the amount required for training of an air hoistess job but she have all the other needs fulfilled required to become an air hostess then what she will do
18th April 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an air hostess, what are the requirements, how long is the duration and what institution to attend?
26th November 2017, 08:43 PM
ThevarRenuChitra. R

Dear sir madam. I am in 1st year b.com I want to do air hostess course
I am from Mumbai. In Mumbai where there were giving good coaching for air hostess please give me the details my ambition to do air hostess after my graduation
28th January 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to work in airlines.I have completed MA. My age is 25.I am from bihar i want to become an airhostess. I very interested in that job.so please kindly
How many months the training will be?
How much course dose it cost for the training .
Your regards
Nusrat
21st January 2020, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the qualifications duration fees and the best training institute.
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?