22nd July 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How to become an assistant manager? I am a arts student

I am an arts student and working in a tea garden as garden clerk , I want to become an assistant manager. What do I have to do?

27th October 2014, 08:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an assistant manager? I am a arts student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an arts student and working in a tea garden as garden clerk , I want to become an assistant manager. What do I have to do?
It's good that you are aspiring to become a Manager. Every single person having aspiration to achieve good position in life. Dedication and sincere towards the work will help the person to achieve good position in life and organization as well. You can't directly become an assistant manager. You must have good qualification and experience to become an assistant manager. Here I am providing to some tips to become an Assistant Manager. Hope, this will helps you.

Steps to Become an Assistant Manager:-
  • Complete MBA or it's equivalent Management related course.
  • Gain work experience to the related sector.
  • Improve your communication skill and personality as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?