29th November 2011, 08:44 PM
Dinesh Maharaj

Can I join Merchant Navy after B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure for it?

can i join merchant navy after b.pharmacy?
i want to join merchant navy, how can i eligible for merchant navy?
what is the procedure to join merchant navy after b.pharmacy?
what should i do for joining merchant navy?

9th December 2011, 03:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinesh Maharaj View Post
can i join merchant navy after b.pharmacy?
i want to join merchant navy, how can i eligible for merchant navy?
what is the procedure to join merchant navy after b.pharmacy?
what should i do for joining merchant navy?
Hello Dinesh,
In merchant navy, candidates having a bachelors degree in marine engineering, nautical science etc. are desired to join as engineer and deck cadets.
However, candidates who have qualified +2 level of exams are also recruited by many companies for the post of deck cadet provided the subject combination in the +2 is physics, maths and chemistry.
Having done B.Pharm, you don't fit in the industry but candidates on the basis of 10th, may join in the general purpose rating but for you, I won't suggest that.
So, if you want to join merchant navy, you must make sure that you have physics, chemistry and maths in the +2 level and if you had these combination of subjects, you may either join directly as deck cadet or you may pursue courses in marine engineering.
17th December 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy after B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure for it?

hi , i am gunjan hajare , i have completed my b.pharma in 2010 and have a experience of 1.5 years in marketing and sales....i admire merchant navy....so do i have any scopes in merchant navy at the age of 24 years ? please reply as soon as possible..
with regards
gunjanhajare
19th July 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, can I join merchant navy after b.pharmacy.i have done my 12th standard in physics, chemistry, maths
21st November 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,I have 7 year experience as admission,branding,and marketing assistant manager in different colleges and university. I am simple graduate with arts. and i want to jopin any merchant navy college as a admission and marketing manager.is there any option for me.
14th July 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am complete my 12 in 2016 I want to get an admission to merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?