7th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a axobiologist? I have completed BSc Microbiology

i just complete my b.sc microbiology. and i want to be a exobilogist so now what can i do to achieve my aim..............?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  5. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std
  8. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  11. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  12. Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks
  13. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  15. What to study between MSc, Microbiology and MBA? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  16. What to do after completing BSc Microbiology?
  17. Can I go for MSc Human Anatomy after completing BSc Microbiology?
  18. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?