24th December 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become a collector if I a a 6th semester student of B.E?

hi i am neha....i am a 6th sem student of b.e.,,,,,i want to become collector so i give competetive exam after my graduation but i dont how i start my preparation for this exam,please giving me suggestion and so i confedently starting my prepare for exam,
and i got a detail information about this,,i.e. i need some knowledges about this like how i prepare my gk and i dont no what i can do;;;;;please help me and give me suggestion
because this is my dream and i really want to this.....

15th May 2013, 11:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a collector if I a a 6th semester student of B.E?

You can become collector by qualifying civil services exam. UPSC conducts the exam and cover topics on GK, history, geography, general studies, and verbal ability. Preparation for GK can be made with the help of new dailies and journals. Reference books and previous year questions will help you in studies. Getting trained under coaching centers is quite useful in this competitive environment.
15th May 2013, 12:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a collector if I a a 6th semester student of B.E?

You can become collector by qualifying civil services exam. UPSC conducts the exam and cover topics on GK, history, geography, general studies, and verbal ability. Preparation for GK can be made with the help of new dailies and journals. Reference books and previous year questions will help you in studies. Getting trained under coaching centers is quite useful in this competitive environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?