16th February 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student

i am a B.E. 6th semester student. i hav a 'back' in 1st and 3rd semester. can i sit for ONGC G. T recruitment and when? please rpl in my email, [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for ONGC? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester
  2. Will I get a seat for PSC or WBSC exam after passing IAMB? I am a 6th semester student
  3. How to do training in ONGC? I am a 6th semester mechanical student
  4. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester? -- [New]
  6. Can I sit in campus recruitment? I've just completed 6th sem with 75% marks and having 60% and 59% respectively in 10th and 12th std
  7. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  8. Scope in MNCs with 69.08% marks in B.E (Upto 6th semester) 57% in 12th and 65.2 % in 10th standard?
  9. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  10. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. How to apply for BEL? I am a 6th semester ECE student
  12. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of Tata motors? I am a Metallurgical and Material Engineering student
  14. How to do training in ONGC at Ankleshwar? I am a 6th semester student in CU Shah College in mechanical branch
  15. How to apply for off-campus placement for 6th semester B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  17. Can I apply for TCS recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 73% upto B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E

8th June 2015, 07:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student

Yes,you can sit for the ONGC GT recruitment after completing your Graduation degree .

The eligibility criteria for the ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed graduation degree in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university .

- The candidate age limit to apply for the ONGC GT recruitment is from 18 years to 30 years as on the 11th April of the year of examination.There is relaxation in age limit provided for the reserved category candidates as per the rules of the Government .

- The selection process involves of

* Written Exam

* Interview .

The candidate can apply for the ONGC GT recruitment through the official website of the ONGC .

The application fee for the ONGC GT recruitment is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for the SC/ST candidates .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?