6th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Custom Officer having secured 2nd Class in B.Tech with Textile Technology?

i am b.tech(textile tecnology).second class,is it eligible or not, to become a custom officer

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  2. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  3. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  4. Which course should I do to become a customs officer?
  5. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  6. Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  7. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  8. How to become an IRS Officer after completion of B.Tech in Textile Chemistry?
  9. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  10. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  11. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  12. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  13. What shall I do to become a Custom Officer being a student of 2nd year B.Com course?
  14. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  15. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Textile Technology? Procedure to get admission for B.Tech candidate? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  17. What is the procedure to become a custom officer?
  18. What does it take to become a custom officer? -- [Most Discussed]
14th February 2012, 08:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Custom Officer having secured 2nd Class in B.Tech with Textile Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am b.tech(textile tecnology).second class,is it eligible or not, to become a custom officer
To become a Custom Officer, there is non percentage criteria. Being a graduate, you are eligible to apply for the post of Custom Officer, irrespective of the marks you secured in your graduation or other qualifying exam.
To be considered for the post of Officer, you will have to qualify written examination as well as Interview conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
This particular examination is known as Combined Graduate Level Exam and graduates within 18-27 years are only considered eligible.
As far as notification of the entrance exam is concerned, it is usually published on the official website of Staff Selection Commission as well as on major Newspapers of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?