23rd December 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How to become a famous Advocate for 12th candidate?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and I want to become an Advocate. And I know that I have to study LLB. So, I want to know that how I can become a famous advocate? Please help me to know about this asap. Waiting for your response!

25th December 2018, 03:15 PM
ARRin

Default Re: How to become a famous Advocate for 12th candidate?

Dear friend, you already know that you have to study LLB. Now for becoming a famous advocate you need to have excellent soft skills which includes good communicating ability, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, conflict management and many more. So if you are confident in all these areas and if your academic performance is good you can surely become a famous advocator. Wishing you all the best for your future.
26th December 2018, 02:17 AM
rituja mukherjee

Being a famous advocate is a matter of time, as well as your hard work and patience. It requires a great deal of hard work and sincerity to be in the forefront. Firstly, you've to complete your LLB from a good reputed college, preferably a National Law University. Studying in a good university provide the perks of over all growth and grooming other than brilliant placement. You can choose to join a top tier law firm or be an in-house counsel after that. Your hard work will help you achieve career heights.
26th December 2018, 01:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you want to become an Advocate you must have to pursue LLB course. So, candidates passed 12th are eligible to get admission in five year integrated LLB course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes and universities.

So, you need to do better preparation to appear and qualify in the respective entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?