7th May 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Advocate for a candidate who has secured 8.71 in BBA LLB?

Hi everyone, I have secured 61% marks in my 12th and 8.71 CGPA in BBA LLB. I want to enroll for Advocate now. As, I have done BBA LLB after my 12th so, I don’t know how can I enroll myself as an Advocate? Kindly tell me the process. Waiting for your response!

10th May 2019, 04:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Advocate for a candidate who has secured 8.71 in BBA LLB?

I am giving you the enrollment criteria to become an advocate.

==> Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

==> Candidate must have completed his bachelor's of law with a minimum score of 50% marks.

==> Candidate minimum age should be 21 years.

==> Candidate has to pay the required stamp duty, which is chargeable under the Indian Stamp Act, 1889 and an enrollment fee payable to the State Bar Council.

==> The payable amount is Rs.600 to The State Bar Council and Rs.150 to the Bar Council of India.

==> The Bar Council of India conducts the All India Bar Examination and it is conducted twice a year, this examination tests the knowledge of the advocates.

==> There is no limit to the number of attempts to the Bar Examination.
12th May 2019, 12:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Advocate for a candidate who has secured 8.71 in BBA LLB?

Enrollment criteria to become an advocate is given below :-

1)Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

2)Candidate minimum age should be 21 years.

3)Candidate must have completed his bachelor's of law with a minimum score of 50% marks.

Candidate has to pay the required stamp duty, which is chargeable and an enrollment fee is paid to the State Bar Council.

The amount is of Rs.600 to The State Bar Council and Rs.150 to the Bar Council of India.

The Bar Council of India conducts the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) and it is conducted twice in a year, this examination is held to check the knowledge of the advocates.

There is no limit to the number of attempts to the Bar Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?