8th March 2017, 11:20 AM
$567

How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to ask how I become loco pilot in luxury and superfast train? What is the procedure which I need to follow? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

11th March 2017, 12:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $567 View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I want to ask how I become loco pilot in luxury and superfast train? What is the procedure which I need to follow? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.
For becoming a loco pilot, you have to complete ITI in any specific trade from a recognized institute.

Apart from ITI, you can also pursue diploma course in any of the following trade like mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics.

After completing Diploma or ITI course, you can apply for the loco pilot vacancies released by Indian railways.

Interested candidates applying for vacancies must notice that their age must be between 18-30 years of age. Apparently, relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates.

Selection procedure is merely based on Written exam followed by Personal Interview.
11th March 2017, 04:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?

There is no direct recruitment as loco pilot in superfast or luxury trains. For recruitment as loco pilot in these trains you need to have better experience.

The minimum required qualification to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed ITI/Diploma in mechanical, electrical, diesel etc.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

The examination is conducted by RRB. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?