30th January 2016, 09:13 AM
MOKRIYA JEETEN

How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?

Hello sir
I am mokriya jeeten. I am 12th science student with A GROUP. And I am interested in loco pilot job. So I how to get loco pilot job . Please explain me. When I pass 12th if What is my next step for loco pilot job
Tanks for your time

30th January 2016, 09:19 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?

Noting to do after 12th for Loco Pilot, you can apply for the post on the basis of your 12th class qualification or if you want to do further study than you can do ITI. An ITI candidate must have chance to get promotion fast. For the loco pilot you can appear for the exam of Loco pilot. The notification of different states are released every year according to need and depends on blank vacancies in Board. For the exam the age criteria is from 18 years to 33 years. First you have to be appear for the Single Written exam and than after appearing you can go for the next Psycho / Aptitude test. The syllabus for the examination is as follows:
1. General Awareness
2. General English
3. General Arithmetic
4. General Intelligence
5. Technical Subjects - Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics
The total number of question is 100 for the exam and the time limit is 90 minutes. There will be a negative marking in exam for every wrong answer.
23rd June 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?

I have completed my 12 commerce exam in the year of 2017 and know i want to become a asst loco pilot so know i should do ITI or polytechnic please sir inform me fast because i want to take admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?