9th April 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to become a marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering? Age limit for working on ships?

I'm a mechanical engineer,what are the ways or steps to do to be a marine engineer? And I want to know if there's an age limit to work on ships?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering course at the age of 32? Is there any age limit for joining?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  3. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  4. How to do marine engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I become a marine engineer being a Mechanical engineer?
  7. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. How can I become a marine engineer if I have sight problems? What are the alternative requirement as a marine engineer? I have 70% in B.Tech mechanical
  9. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
  14. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Top colleges for Merchant Navy course? Admission Procedure for Merchant Navy after 12th?
  16. What is Merchant Navy and how is it different from others?
  17. How to join merchant Navy if my height is 153 cm?
  18. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
31st May 2011, 05:29 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How to become a marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering? Age limit for working on ships?

you have to crack GATE in marine engineering or apply for m.tech in marine....

all the best
9th June 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering? Age limit for working on ships?

is there any benefits to become a marine engineer.. with the mechanical basement? and will there be the same priority for the mechanical based students? and can you suggest which subject in marine engineering is more benefit to a mechanical engineer
24th June 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering? Age limit for working on ships?

how to become marine engineer after completing mechanical engineering
27th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how to be a aeronautical engineer after completing mechganical engineering?
30th June 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

My eye sight is low, is there any chances to become a marine engineer after completing my BE Mechanical engineering?
21st July 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i have a eye sight can i go to marine enginnering field
26th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering
5th August 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

sir now i am 2nd yr in mechanical engg.i want to be marine engg.now i am 21 yrs.is thr any age limit to convert from mechanical engg to merine engg??
5th August 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to become a marine engineer is there any age limit? and is also want to ask that how many year we have to work there....
12th January 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir now i am 2nd yr in mechanical engg.i want to be marine engg.now i am 21 yrs.is thr any age limit to convert from mechanical engg to merine engg??
you should complete your mechanical engg..before your 24 year age then you can go for respt
marine cours
es
25th February 2012, 04:06 PM
chandler8161

Greetings Friend,

Yes you can surely opt marine engineering after completion of engineering diploma in any branch.

You can do this through Lateral Entry Scheme or Diploma to Degree Program for Engineers which is supported by almost every university in India.

For entering into Engineering you have to crack LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ) which is a state level exam. Universities and Colleges also conducts their own entrance exam for diploma holders. You can appear for any university's exam in India. Just go through their site and check the information about Application forms.

Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry Scheme :-

- Candidate should be diploma passed with minimum of 50% marks.
- Final year diploma candidates can also appear for the same.

Allotment of seats will be based on Marks obtained in Entrance Exam and Diploma course as well. So,try to get higher marks in both exams so that you can have engineering college and branch of your choice.

Note :- IITs, BITs, and NITs don't have Lateral Entry Scheme, so you won't get chance to do engineering from these colleges, still you can get reputed govt. college in various universities.

Have a Nice Day and Study Hard !!
7th July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my m.tech in marine engineering field so what should I do for this.Sir is it necessary to give GATE entrance to take admission in marine engineering for m.tech.If i give GATE in mechanical engineering, can I elegible for m.tech in marine engineering.Sir please suggest me & also suggest best colleges for marine engineering in India.
15th October 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mechanical engineering with first class, but i scored 48 in my english subject. is it possible for me join marine engineering?
Thanking you
AQUIB BAIG
10th December 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

HELLO FRDS.....PLS GIVE A TIPS....I AM DOING BE MECHANICAL ENGG....I HAVE PREFER TO DO MARINE AFTER COMPLETING MY BE COURES.....Wat I should do next????
1st January 2014, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I am in the last semester of mechanical engineering(B.E.),Is there possible to do M.Tech in marine engineering,how can I?
27th August 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i completing my btech mechanical engg. now my age is 29year old. how to join GME course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?