25th October 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a MBBS Doctor directly after 10th Board exams?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and I want to become a Doctor. So, can I study MBBS now? Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS on the basis of 10th? Or, do I need to do 11th and 12th as well?

30th October 2019, 02:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a MBBS Doctor directly after 10th Board exams?

You are not eligible to pursue MBBS course directly after 10th and become Doctor.

The required eligibility to pursue MBBS course is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th in PCB as main paper.

Also, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination to get admission in MBBS course is private and government colleges ( except AIIMS, JIPMER etc.).

So, you have to pursue std 11th and std 12th in PCB, if want to become doctor.
30th October 2019, 06:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to become Doctor after 10th.

You have to appear and qualify in NEET examination for the admission in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear in NEET examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you have to pursue 11th and 12th and in PCB to become eligible to appear in the NEET.
30th October 2019, 11:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have to pursue 11th as well as 12th in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) and then appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in MBBS course.

It is not possible to appear in NEET or get admission in MBBS course without having passed 12th board examination in PCB.

NEET is conducted by NTA. Other than NEET, you can appear for AIIMS MBBS or JIPMER to appear in the examination.
31st October 2019, 01:08 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required for pursuing the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, as far as you are concerned about the possibility of pursuing MBBS degree course directly after Class 10th then it is not possible as the minimum education required for pursuing MBBS degree course is Class 12th.

Apart from Class 12th with PCB group subject combination, you will need to qualify anyone of the following entrance examinations NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?