26th October 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to appear in 10th Board exam with Haryana State Board for an MBBS Doctor aspirant?

Hello friends, my daughter is studying with Haryana Board. She is in 8th standard and I want to know is it beneficial for her to appear the Board exam with this State Board? I don't have any plan to send her in any other state for further education. I want her to become an MBBS Doctor.

4th November 2019, 05:45 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Is it beneficial to appear in 10th Board exam with Haryana State Board for an MBBS Doctor aspirant?

You can study from any recognized board but make sure you get admission in a good school. There are good schools affiliated to Haryana Board and you must get admission in a school which has good faculty.

If there are no good schoops available you can go for any other school affiliated to any other board. Normally, CBSE is the first choice board for most of the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?