10th April 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?

Hello,
I have completed my MBBS and now
I want to do MD from US. Kindly tell me
what I have to do for applying Education
Loan from Bank? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  2. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  3. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  8. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  9. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  10. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  11. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  14. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [New]
  15. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  16. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  18. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
16th April 2015, 12:33 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
While applying for education loan in India you must be eligible for getting loan approved. If your course of study is in India and the course is offered in the college which is approved by UGC or AICTE or any government body then you are eligible.

Steps to apply for education loan:
  • Check whether you are eligible for education loan or not with reference to above criteria.
  • If you are eligible then go to particular site of nationalized bank or any private companies like Credila and Avanse, click on education loan section and check for interest rates.
  • Check for Margin if you can provide margin while going for education loan.
  • Check for documents which i have listed down.
  • Fill your application form and go the particular or nearest branch or any agents will call you (In case of private company). They will again give you exhaustive list of documents.
  • Once everything is done and all documents passed the sanity check, then you will be granted education loan.

You need to arrange below mentioned documents for education loan. Check List: (In reference to Credila education loan scheme)

Applicant:
  1. ID proof.
  2. 10th,12th & Graduation all Mark sheet certificate.
  3. Admission Proof- College Offer Letter.
  4. Salary Slip & Bank Statement. (if having Work experience)
  5. 1 photo.

Co Borrower: If Salaried (Father or Mother or Brother or Sister or Relatives)
  1. ID Proof – Pan Card.
  2. Address Proof-Electricity Bill.
  3. Sign Proof.
  4. Salary slips (3 latest).
  5. 2 year Form 16 .
  6. 8 month bank statement.
  7. 1 photo.
17th April 2015, 07:46 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

You must apply of for the abroad education loan. The procedure of the abroad education loan is somehow different from the normal loan. You must present all the documents related to your abroad study like: College name, college certification, college affiliation, college NOC as well as your own personal information along with the granter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?