20th August 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?

i am studying in +2. i just want fly in air as a piolet........but i am from a middle class family..will you please give me the details of fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?
  2. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  3. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  4. Which course to take up to become a Pilot? Are there any good institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  6. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become a Pilot while studying in 12th
  8. How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?
  9. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  11. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  12. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  13. What is the fee structure to become a Pilot?
  14. Percentage required in 12th non medical to apply for commercial pilot? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to apply for Pilot course after the completion of 12th? Examination pattern and Fee structure for Pilot course?
  16. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  17. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
22nd August 2012, 02:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying in +2. i just want fly in air as a piolet........but i am from a middle class family..will you please give me the details of fees structure
Hey friend,

It is good to opt for joining in as a Pilot to show interest in joining in defence and serve the country at this young age itself.You can join in the force by writing the entrance exam as it offers you to join in defence forces of India who have completed +2 and which is the NDA Exam

Details About NDA :

This exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) every year and it stands for National Defence Academy.

This exam is conducted every year and is held as NDA I and NDA II.This exam is conducted for candidates to join in :
  • Indian Army
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force

For joining in as a Pilot the standards which you need to satisfy in order to be eligible for applying for the exam are:

Nationality:

~ You need to be a citizen of India

Martial Status:

~ The candidate should be a unmarried male candidate

Age limit:

~ The candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age

Education Qualification:

~ It is in particular that you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects in order to be eligible for applying for the exam to join in Indian Air Force

Physical Standard:

If you are satifying them all then you are eligible for applying for the NDA exam to join in Indian Air Force

More Details :

You can get at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
22nd August 2012, 03:18 PM
Shariharidas

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?

Hi friend,

You can get into this coarse after your +2

- You should have taken the Science group with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and must have a 50% marks for applying this particular course.
- There will an Entrance exam for getting into the Pilot Coaching Institute. Fitness tests will also be there. Therefore, you should pass the physical test also.

Eye Sight:

- 6/6 eyesight. In the other eye, you could have an imperfection of 6/9, which must be correctable to 6/6.

Below I am listing some famous top pilot training institutes in India:

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics [ IGIA ] Chennai
Universal Aviation Academy (UAA) Chennai
Harshita Aeronautical Foundation Delhi
Flytech Aviation Academy (FAA) Secunderabad
Airline Training Academy (ATA) Mumbai
SCM Air Technical Training Kolkata, India
Starworks Aviation Hyderabad, India

Some other institutes are:
Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Bihar Flying Institute, Patna, Bihar

Government. Flying Training School, Bangalore, Karnataka

Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal, Haryana

Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Madhya Pradesh Flying Club, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

UP State Flying Training Institute, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Andaman & Nicobar Flying Training Institute, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands

Assam Flying Club, Guwahati, Assam

Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club, Coimbatore, and many more...

Other criteria:

Age eligibility:
For SPL - Not less than 16 years
For PPL - Not less than 17 years
For CPL - Not less than 18 year

And Fee Structure for CPL:
Registration -Rs. 20,000 /-
Membership & Insurance-Rs. 15,000/

SPL / FRTOL Ground Classes-Rs. 5,000/-

CPL Ground Classes-Rs. 40,000/-

Fee For 200 Hrs.-Rs. 17,00000/-
In India Rs. 10-18 Lacs its ups on depending on the flying academy.
Abroad Rs. 18-25 Lacs, depending on the country and flying academy.
Pilot Training Course Duration

Total duration of three to five years would be required to make you a commercial pilot.

The total expenses to become a commercial pilot may come to Rs. 10 lakhs or more.
and as a pilot, you can earn an average of 1 lakh per month

Thanks,
Shari
22nd August 2012, 05:21 PM
Mr. Avinash singh
Member+

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?

Dear Friend,
It is very good to see you are interested in joining Defense exam and serve your life for our country. For this you have to sit in national defense exam (NDA)conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).This exam is given by after class 12.
ABOUT NDA
This exam conducted twice in a year.
  • Indian Army
  • Indian Navy
  • Indian Air Force

For joining in a Pilot the standards you need to be eligible for applying for the exam are:

Nationality:

You need to be a citizen of India.

Martial Status:

The candidate should be a unmarried male candidate

Age limit:

The candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age

Education Qualification:

It is in particular that you need to have completed +2 with physics and mathematics as subjects in order to be eligible for applying for the exam to join in Indian Air Force.

For more information visit to www.upsc.gov.in

WITH REGARD,

BEST OF LUCK.......................

22nd August 2012, 11:05 PM
MOUSE92

dear,

to become pilot you have to qualify following exam:

CDS

AFCAT

DETAILS FOR CDS EXAM:

it is conducted by upsc for selection of candidates for army, airforce and navy

candidates who have qualify written exam will be interviewed by service selection board and depending upon the choice of candidate and their merit list ranking their core field decided

--you have to do graduation
--age limit 21 to 30 yrs

syllabus :

trignometry

mensuration

algebra

english

arithmetic

more details visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: doc Course Structure.doc(26.0 KB, 89 views)
23rd August 2012, 01:49 AM
pardeep dhaliwal

Hi dear...

->If you join Air force and make a become Pilot then give NDA exam.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

->NDA stands for National defense Academy.This exam is conducted by U.P.S.C. Twice in year.
->Candidates passed 12th with Physics,Chemistry and mathematics.There is no percentage criteria.
->Age limit is 16-19 years.
->Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA exam.
->Also must have a citizenship of India.

->NDA exam is conducted in 3 wings:

1.Indian Air force

2.Indian Army

3.Indian Navy

->If you completed 12th with science department then you are applicable for all above post other wise only in Indian Army Post.

>>>Selection Process:

->Written test
->SSB interview
->Physical test

MORE INFORMATION GO SITE:www.upsc.gov.in

6th October 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a commercial pilot?what should i do after 12th for it?
18th December 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

how i become pilot in indian airlines after completed 12th science?
28th January 2013, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an astrunant then what should I do after ¹² examination
27th May 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

cn female candidates apply for becumin a pilot?
15th June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot if i'm in a science stream but not opted maths?
17th August 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i become a commercial pilot bieng in india what is minimum fee and what is time duration ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?