11th February 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?

l am in 12th class from bihar boad. Can l become a pilot
for the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board
  2. Should I apply for ITI entrance exam? What;s the fee structure of this course? I have done 10th and 12th through Bihar board
  3. How to apply for Pilot course after the completion of 12th? Examination pattern and Fee structure for Pilot course?
  4. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  5. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  6. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  7. Should I do CS course after completion of 12th Class? When to register for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. How to become a Pilot after studying in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  9. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  10. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  11. How to become a Pilot if I am a student of class 12th? I have taken commerce
  12. Can I appear in Bihar board 12th exam 2016 without appearing in CBSE compartmental? -- [New]
  13. What to do after completion of 12th class to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do to become a Pilot after completion of 12th class?
  15. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  16. Which course to take up to become a Pilot? Are there any good institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  17. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  18. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
8th May 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?

sir i m complete my 2 class with pcm but i reapear in 2 subject plz tell me now which course available for me.........
8th December 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?

Hw to apply for the pilot after the 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?