17th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Police Sub Inspector?

sir plzzz tell me about how to become police sub inspector. i am graduate b.a so whats i do plzz tell sir my email id is [email protected]

31st August 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Police Sub Inspector?

2011 ME SUB INSPECTOR KI POSTS HARYANA ME KAB NIKLEGI.SIR PLEASE TELL ME, MY QUALIFICATIONS HAI B.A OR MENE B.ED BHI KIYA HUA HAI PAR MUJHE SUB INSPECTAR BANNA HAE.PLZZZZ GUIDE ME.MY I D IS [email protected]
1st September 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME A POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR AND GUIDE TO ME
10th September 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student in 1 scince in non medicle.sir me sub inspecter banena cahata hu to mujhe kya kerna hoga.
17th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

yes iam narendra singh pal from gwalior just i want to some knowledge about the s.i post so plzzz sir kindly guide me (morar hurawali)
26th September 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Recpted sir i want 2 become psi i need information regarding it sir pls help me im helpless my email id is [email protected]
5th October 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is yogita height is 5''9. i m graduate and 28 years old . kya mai police me aa sakati hu????tell me plz .. my i d is [email protected]
9th October 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam,
This is Parveen Akhter and I want to become a police sub-inspector. I m Pursuing English(Hons) from IGNOU and also practising short hand. I m 30 and my height is 5"3....pls guide me how to become a police sub inspector my id is [email protected]
10th October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir im completed diploma in mechanical engineering.then what posting for me.plz guide me sir.this is my mail id :[email protected]
Thanking you sir
15th October 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Am a graduate having 26 years old. i want know how to become a sub inspecor in kerala police
Thanking You
19th October 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
sir my name is Nitin Kumar Mishra.
I hav completed B.Com & pursuing M.Com
maine U.P.Police me sub-inspecter k liye manak parikshan diya hai. Ok hu
please guide k Naap taul k baad ab kya hoga & kab hoga?
Plz sir plz my e-mail id is
[email protected]
24th October 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, my name is ranjita patel ,i have completed bsc and mca,me orissa police si ka intervew dene bali hu,so uske liye mujhe kya karna hoga please bataya meri email id hai [email protected]
25th October 2011, 01:03 PM
manjukanth

Thumbs up Re: How to become a Police Sub Inspector?

do hardwork then thinking about always police exam and to score more marks in written exam because its very useful for final cutoff marks
28th October 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

when is SI selection in TN police for the year 2011-2012? Does anyone now the important dates?
29th October 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,
what is the qualifications required 4 si post
31st October 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I'm Nivilraj.. Having degree..How 2 become a sI in kerala..
10th November 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i am B.E. engineer and i want to become a sub-inspector for my country, please give me the detail on my below mail id that how i become the sub-inspector and where i got the form to appear exam and etc. details regarding to it. (my [email protected])
11th November 2011, 10:15 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

PSI (POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR) height limit is not specified by MPSC ( Maharashtra police service commission),,

However,, the candidate has to undergo a physical test for the post of PSI (200 marks).
Details regarding eligibility , exam pattern is to be noted down from here.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR PSI

AGE SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 28 AND NOT LESS THAN 18 (Relaxation of 3-5 years for obc/sc/st candidates).

SHOULD BE A GRADUATE IN ANY DISCIPLE

EXAM PATTERN

Candidates have to appear for prelims and main examinations and successful candidates are then called for an interview.

PRELIMS EXAMS:- 1 paper of 200 marks called the General Studies Paper.

The format is multiple-choice type, meaning that you have to select one of 4 answer options.

The topics include a wide variety of subjects covering history, geography, sports, current affairs, etc.

FOR MAIN EXAMS:-1. Objective Type (0.25 negative marking is given for each wrong answer)
2. English (70 marks); Marathi (130 marks)
3. Intelligence Test (70 marks); General Studies (130 marks)

Total Marks = 400 Marks

>>>>>>>>>>>>Successful candidates have to undergo 11 month training at Maharashtra Police Academy, Nashik.

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN GO TO http://www.mpsc.gov.in/examination.jsp?head=1&status=1

Best of luck!!!
14th November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FORM SUBMISSION DETAILS AND PHYSICAL TEST FOR PSI POST IN DELHI ..
22nd November 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam i'm mahajan sumit manohar i want to join police force my hight is 180 c weight now i am teaching in 12 std in next year (2012)Join in police force.so give me advise sir please sir my ID [email protected]
29th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

up police written exam 2011 date
7th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am 23 years old & I have passed graduation with 63% marks from Bihar. I want to be a Police sub inspector.Please tell me the physical & educational requirement & selection process. My email id is [email protected]
7th December 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am 23 years old & passed graduation with 63% marks from Bihar. I want to be a police sub inspector. Please tell me physical & educational requirement & selection process. My email id is [email protected]
11th December 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i finished 2 i wanto be si how its posible
21st December 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Good Afternoon,
Respected sir / madam

I sameer mujawar age 31 yrs completed my gradution in mumbai university.

currently working with talathi office of revenue department.

Interested psi exam because i am indian.

from since 2003 i am trying for the same.

kindly requesting u to plz update the date of exam for psi mumbai.

my moblie.9029433884--mail id [email protected]

waiting for urs kind and positive revert,

thanking you,
sameer
22nd December 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i have a dream to become s i so can i knew about it sir
12th March 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am gaurav sharma from Indore. I want to know what are the physical and educational requirements for Madhya pradesh police. My height is 167.64 cm. Could you plzz tell me the physical requirements for SI in M.P.? Plz sir....
12th March 2012, 06:06 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir plzzz tell me about how to become police sub inspector. i am graduate b.a so whats i do plzz tell sir my email id is [email protected]
HI!
After passing the graduation you can join Police.

For this you have to qualify the Central Police Force exam.

Central Police Force exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

ELIGIBILITY FOR C.P.F:-
> Pass graduation with any stream.
> Age limit should be in between 19-25 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR CENTRAL POLICE FORCES (AC) EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:- 28.07.2012
Last date of submission of form:- :- 27.08.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 11.11.2012(SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
15th March 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am barkha my height 5"4 i am graduate and 24 year old, i want to become SI in j&k ,plzzz tell me my id is [email protected]
15th March 2012, 06:19 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

To become a POLICE SI you have to appear for the exams and clear them then only you can become an SI.

You have to first apply for the exam by filling the application form and the notifications for the form comes out in the employment newspaper.

The Exam for the SI is divided into two stages:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam

The Subjects in the examination are:
  • General Knowledge
  • History of India
  • Geography
  • Reasoning
  • Mental Ability Test
  • Aptitude Test etc.

Negative Marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.

Syllabus for SI, ASI, Intelligence Officer Written examination:

Paper I:

a. General Intelligence and Reasoning:

It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern –folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence

b. General Awareness:

Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of
such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.

c. Numerical Ability:

The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals ,fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion,Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.

c. English Comprehension:
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. The question in components C&D will be of matriculation/10th Standard.

Paper- II

English Language & Comprehension:
Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.

GOOD LUCK.
30th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hai i am rakesh kishore Age 31yer B.sc comp.. 2002 and M.sc 2008 com...j.p.u chapra.
who age for bihar police exam 2012 and BPSC exam
kindly requesting u to plz update exam date
my e mail [email protected].
13th April 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

how to became i am a sub inspector ?????
14th April 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is davidraj age 19yr finished Diploma(ECE)2006 and nw studying B.E i want to join in tamil nadu police . this is my number.9941049439 & mail id is [email protected]
21st April 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir myself rajendra singh bhandari 22 years old. sir please informe me how to become a subinspector in uttarakhand police ? what is the written exam process of it detailed of syllabus inform me and physical and medical ability in my email ID ... [email protected] and mo no. . 9760154073, 8958305461
10th May 2012, 05:04 PM
tash1991

There are some eligibility require for Police Sub Inspector

Age between 18 to 28 (Relaxation of 3-5 years for obc/sc/st candidates).

should be a graduate in any degree from any recognised university
25th May 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam mera name Manoj Laxman Ichake hai, mai commerce side T.Y.B.com me hu, buje age jake police sub inspector banana hai, per muje iske bare me kuch bhi pata nahi please aap muje krupa karke puri jankari dedo mera e-mail id - [email protected]
25th August 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, now i am service holder in orissa and my post is constable in orissa police i want become a sub inspector so what to do become a sub-inspector when recruitment will be published. please tell me.
25th August 2012, 06:51 PM
07vidhi

hello,

PSI (POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR) height limit is not specified by MPSC ( Maharashtra police service commission),,

However,, the candidate has to undergo a physical test for the post of PSI (200 marks).
Details regarding eligibility , exam pattern is to be noted down from here.

AGE SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN 28 AND NOT LESS THAN 18 (Relaxation of 3-5 years for obc/sc/st candidates).

SHOULD BE A GRADUATE IN ANY DISCIPLE

EXAM PATTERN

Candidates have to appear for prelims and main examinations and successful candidates are then called for an interview.

PRELIMS EXAMS:- 1 paper of 200 marks called the General Studies Paper.

The format is multiple-choice type, meaning that you have to select one of 4 answer options.

The topics include a wide variety of subjects covering history, geography, sports, current affairs, etc.

FOR MAIN EXAMS:-1. Objective Type (0.25 negative marking is given for each wrong answer)
2. English (70 marks); Marathi (130 marks)
3. Intelligence Test (70 marks); General Studies (130 marks)

Total Marks = 400 Marks

>>>>>>>>>>>>Successful candidates have to undergo 11 month training at Maharashtra Police Academy, Nashik.

FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN GO TO http://www.mpsc.gov.in/examination.jsp?head=1&status=1

Best of luck!!!

regards
vidh
25th August 2012, 07:34 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend..........

If you are interested in Police Sub Inspector

you can must satisfy some eligibilities

Educational Qualification : -

** You must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university

Age limit : -

** Your age should between 19 to 28 years and age relaxation as per norms.........

thanking you

Regards........

Tash
25th August 2012, 08:30 PM
manu3

To become a POLICE SI you have to appear for the exams and clear them then only you can become an SI.

You have to first apply for the exam by filling the application form and the notifications for the form comes out in the employment newspaper.

Preliminary Exam
Main Exam

General Knowledge
History of India
Geography
Reasoning
Mental Ability Test
Aptitude Test etc.

Paper I:

It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern –folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence

b. General Awareness:

Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of
such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.

c. Numerical Ability:

The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals ,fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion,Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.

Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. The question in components C&D will be of matriculation/10th Standard.

Paper- II

Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-police-sub-inspector-331204.html#ixzz24ZB0H5IZ
25th August 2012, 08:32 PM
manu3

Preliminary Exam
Main Exam

General Knowledge
History of India
Geography
Reasoning
Mental Ability Test
Aptitude Test etc.

Paper I:

b. General Awareness:

c. Numerical Ability:

Paper- II

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-police-sub-inspector-331204.html#ixzz24ZB0H5IZ
25th August 2012, 08:38 PM
07vidhi

hello,

There are some eligibility require for Police Sub Inspector

Age between 18 to 28 (Relaxation of 3-5 years for obc/sc/st candidates).

should be a graduate in any degree from any recognised university

regards
vidhi
25th August 2012, 10:23 PM
MOUSE92

DEAR,

the qualification for police sub inspector is same all over india

qualification for police sub inspector:

--you should be an indian

--you should have complete graduation form any university

--you should have atleast 55% scored

age limit:

for general:21 to 25 yrs

for obc:21 to 28 yrs

for sc/st:21 to 30 yrs

reservation:

no reservation --for general

3% --for obc candidate

5% ---for sc/st

selection process:

step1:
height : 168cm

chest:81 cm
step 2:
5 km running in 25 min

step3:

events like 100m running in 15 min,long jump,shot put, high jump in 170 seconds

step4:
written exam

step5:

eye sight checking

any bone fracture in bone

job notification for sub inspector you can visit:

http://www.jobalert.com

good luck
26th August 2012, 08:36 AM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Qualification-
The basic qualification required for the post of Inspector is a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized Indian University.

Eligibility-
Age should be between 20-30 years (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ex-service men by 05 years).

NOTE-Special quality in Inspector-

For male candidates: height should be minimum 170cms and chest 81-86cms. And for female candidates: height should be minimum 152 cms. And weight: 47.5 kg. The candidates must be a bonafide citizen of India. A candidate whose height is 178cms or more shall be given 3 bonus marks, to be added in the total marks while determining the merit list. The candidates should be of sound health, free from defect / deformity / disease. Both eyes should have a vision 6/12 (without glasses). No relaxation is allowed to any category of candidates on this count.

The selection is based on a written test followed by the physical efficiency test. The subjects for the written test are General Hindi and General Knowledge. Successful candidates are called for an Interview

All the best
27th August 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

i want mains exam of psi syllabous
from
[email protected]
27th January 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BECOME A POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR AND PLEASE GUIDE TO ME
I AM PUSHPA 27 YEAR OLD PLS TELL ANSWER
27th January 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Police Sub Inspector?
I am pushpa 27 year old please tell me answer my e-mail id - [email protected]
5th February 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
How to became a police sub inspector
I am Luckyraj sinh zala and i am 21 year old
Please tell me sir how to become a PSI
My email Id is [email protected]
9th February 2013, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

AM GRADUATE IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT ,WHAT I WILL DO FOR BECOME AN SI
27th February 2013, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the syilabus of si? Please ans me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?