2nd June 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become RAS after clearing 12th with 80% marks?

I have cleared 12th class in medical with 80% marks now I want change my line. I want to become RAS. plzzzzzzz suggest me which sub should I take in ba?

25th June 2012, 09:53 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become RAS after clearing 12th with 80% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared 12th class in medical with 80% marks now I want change my line. I want to become RAS. plzzzzzzz suggest me which sub should I take in ba?
hi
RAS Examination is Conducted by "Rajasthan Public Service Commission" and for this examination you have to complete your Graduation examination in any discipline from a recognised university.

and your age should between 21 to 35 Years.

So, If you are Interested to become RAS Officer, then please complete your Graduation in any discipline, then you are eligible for RAS examination.

The examination is held in two process first priliminari and after main exam and if you are qualified at priliminary then you can apper for main exam.

And For more Information, please check the RPSC Official Website -
http://www.rpsc.gov.in
1st August 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about best hindi book for english grammar for ras general english paper
tribhuwan sharma
27th February 2019, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 12th bio now. I want to become ras .so what i prefer for gradution i.e, b.sc or b.a.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?