22nd September 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering

i have completed my b.tech in computer science engineering,,i want to become a scientist or want to make career in research field,, so what i have to do??

30th June 2013, 01:38 PM
Queries Answer

Default Re: How to become a scientist after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my b.tech in computer science engineering,,i want to become a scientist or want to make career in research field,, so what i have to do??
If you want to become a scientist then you have to write the GATE exam and after qualify the GATE exam you can get admission in the top reputed institution like IIT's, IISC etc. there you will be study according to your interest in particular subject in depth and after qualify the M.tech you can pursue the Ph.D in your interest area or can do Ph.d under any professor of ISRO like research institutes.

GATE is conducted by the IIT's and IISC, Bangalore combined.
12th August 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a scientist after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering

How to become a scientist on isro after btech in cs branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?