19th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How to become a scientist? I like Physics

I like physics but i am now tenth pass.what should I do to become a scientist?Which enterance exams should I give?

26th July 2013, 10:08 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a scientist? I like Physics

Dear Friend,
In order to become a Scientist,You must have Completed at least your Ph.D or a minimum of Post Graduation.
The Person who Carry forward his Studies into a Research on any Particular topic are Scientist.
Usually Study never ends but Ph.D is considered as a Stop while Post Graduation too considered as end to carry forward the Research,In other words Post Graduation shows that you have completed your study while that of Ph.D shows you have perfectly studied that subject from each and every point.

So,In order to carry forward your Research step in the field as follow:-
>Complete your 10th Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board
>Apply in Science stream by selecting Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your Main Subject and beside that English must be there.
>After completing your Studies you have many choice as follow;
->Engineering
->B.Sc Courses
->Diploma Courses
->And Many more

But,It will be best if you will go with B.Sc Courses because Student completing B.Sc Courses and M.Sc have a great opportunity opportunity to go with research you may also then go with Ph.D but M.Sc Student is almost Eligible to go with it.
And,Then you have to Apply in ISRO for Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?