16th September 2011, 11:21 PM
Tripti Rimza

Which entrance test should I prepare to become a Junior Scientist with the help of MSc Physics?

Hello sir myself tripti rimza from ujjain M.P. i m doing MSc physics from department of vikram university in ujjain itself. My question is what enterance i should prepare and clear to become a scientist in BARC please solve my problem and rpy soon

Related Questions:
11th October 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance test should I prepare to become a Junior Scientist with the help of MSc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripti Rimza View Post
Hello sir myself tripti rimza from ujjain M.P. i m doing MSc physics from department of vikram university in ujjain itself. My question is what enterance i should prepare and clear to become a scientist in BARC please solve my problem and rpy soon
iisc and iit insitutes are best
5th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance test should I prepare to become a Junior Scientist with the help of MSc Physics?

if i clear the iit jam entrance test in physics, can i get into ISRO?
14th June 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

how to take addmision on msc physics in dharwad university?
15th November 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

can i be a junior scientist if i clear the neet test
12th December 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare msc physics entrance
11th February 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for DRDO Scientist Test being a candidate of pursuing final year B-Tech in electrical?

how can i prepare for drdo scientist test
I am b-tech(electrical) final year student.
procedure for select in scientist test and date of entrance test.
24th January 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hello i m shristi sinha frm which entrance exam should i prepare after 12th for becoming scintists
18th January 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I complete my MSc physics in2016 suggest me please for ugc net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?