6th February 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become a System Manager after +2 ?

I have completed my plus two.I want to be a system manager.How can I achieve my goal?

9th February 2011, 04:27 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: How to become a System Manager after +2 ?

Dear Friend,
You have just completed your +2, you must do graduation also, with good communication skills, then you can achieve your goal.

All the very best
9th May 2011, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a System Manager after +2 ?

You have some options. A Diploma in system will enable you to get the position of system administrator in the various companies. The next option is the MBA or MCA course. These options will also enable you to have a career as system manager in the corporate firms. So you can either go for the graduation course or the BBA/BCA program. You can decide your option according to your interest in study.
21st September 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a System Manager after 2 ?

Sir i am student of b.c.a final year and i want to join banking sector.plz tell me... Irfan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?