18th June 2010, 03:53 PM
kakoli ghosh

Sample questions Group Discussion topics for WBPDCL Sr. Manager /Dy. Manager of West Bengal Power Devp Corp Ltd. entrance exams

Sir, i want to apply for the post of Sr. Manager /Dy. Manager of West Bengal Power Devp Corp Ltd. In this regard i just wanted to have an idea about the model question papers and the probable topics for Group Discussions.

18th June 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample questions Group Discussion topics for WBPDCL Sr. Manager /Dy. Manager of West Bengal Power Devp Corp Ltd. entrance exams

see east and down
19th June 2010, 02:24 AM
sanjusays

Default Re: Sample questions Group Discussion topics for WBPDCL Sr. Manager /Dy. Manager of West Bengal Power Devp Corp Ltd. entrance exams

There are nothing called as probable topic in GD...you can be given any topic under the sky...what is more imp is you should be confident about what you speak,there should be clarity in your thoughts,your body language should be positive,let others speak and don't interrupt often as it creates a bad impression.....
most imp thing be well versed with current affairs as you can give example related to current situations if needed to support your point and this will also help if any topic related to current affairs is given as GD topic
4th July 2010, 05:34 PM
NISAMTI

hi frend,group discussion is just to examine how are the person is taking part in the discussion,the way you express your ideas on the topic..the examiner mainly observes whether you are nominally participating or you are grip over the knowledge..it is not matter how genius you are..you must be intiative...participative ...attentive...confidence....the way you express your ideas...at the conclusion...it is important..you must not be like a cat on the wall..you conclude the groupdiscussion with a your supportive one.
6th July 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

what type of topic can be asked in group discussion
8th July 2010, 04:59 PM
satnil

You are presently working as Junior Manager. And you are giving lecture on how to be prepared for Group Disscussion for the post of GM.
Kale kale r kato ki dekhbo?
12th October 2010, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What type of topic can be asked in a group discussion round
29th November 2010, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

can it is necessary in Group Discussion to give the answer?
29th January 2011, 08:49 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Sample questions Group Discussion topics for WBPDCL Sr. Manager /Dy. Manager of West Bengal Power Devp Corp Ltd. entrance exams
There are nothing called as probable topic in GD...you can be given any topic under the sky...what is more imp is you should be confident about what you speak,there should be clarity in your thoughts,your body language should be positive,let others speak and don't interrupt often as it creates a bad impression.
most imp thing be well versed with current affairs as you can give example related to current situations if needed to support your point and this will also help if any topic related to current affairs is given as GD topic

good luck
4th February 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m Intermidiate student for Group 1 from WIRC. And now wil apear for June xam. I hav gd bc topics. And i wanna also ask 4 bc. Wat is it? I s it ny writn test? Or is it simlr as gd? Plz reply soon
11th February 2011, 03:43 PM
Tooth whitening dentist

Default Confidence you

Thanks for compelling the at all times to deliberate this, I be informed strongly far it and honey learning more on this topic.
12th February 2011, 11:38 AM
Teet whitening at home

Default Trust you

Thanks in compensation compelling the metre to more this, I respects strongly on pitiful it and find worthwhile bursary more on this topic.
23rd February 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for assistant teachers exam?????
25th February 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for asst. teacher in english?
27th February 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What type of question comes in the exam for asst. teacher in English?
2nd March 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of assistant teacher exam in english
23rd July 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I field the application form of WBPDCL for the post of assistance teacher in Geography, 2011.I wanted to know the time ,date & syllabus of this exam. My email id is [email protected].
22nd January 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of the written examination for the recruitment of Asst.Teacher in English?
30th January 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to know 1. what is the syllabus of ASST, teacher of Geography in WBPDCL test?
2. The question types.
23rd March 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for the Executive post of GIC Housing Finance. I have completed by MBA in Finance from SMU. So I just want to know that how shd i prepare for the Group Discussion Round and for interview. Can you provide me the Group Discussion topics with their answers and type of Interview Questions asked in a housing finance firms. My e-mail id is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?