9th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to be a black commando and what is the qualification for the same?

How to be a black commando and what qulification is necessary and height or body details i need.

16th August 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a black commando and what is the qualification for the same?

i am in 11th std. so what can i do for to join the black commando. I want to became a black comando.
2nd May 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a black commando and what is the qualification for the same?

i want to become a commando what is the qualification and requirements for joining it . I am a graduate and i am 27 yrs old am i eligible to join it
9th August 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd puc so what can I do to join black commando,after 2nd puc.Eligibility
2nd September 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th std with 59% but failed in 12std,so I'm I eligible to join Black Commando?
10th February 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th std with 59% but failed in 12std,so I'm I eligible to join Black Commando?
no you have to pass atleast 12 std
so try n become a black cat commando
14th June 2017, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

I'm in 10th standard.I want to join IBCC very much. So I am searching the necessary things and steps to join third IBCC. So what are the steps to join it and what are the required qualification?
9th July 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I want toh join black cat commando. I am pursuing 3rd year from ignou. So I'm searching the necessary things and steps to join third IBCC. So what are the steps to join. It and what are the required qualification?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?