29th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Black Cat Commando being 24 years old B.A. graduate?

Im 24 year old and i want to become a black cat cammando my qualification i got 64% in class 12th and 55% in b.a. from DU

12th May 2014, 10:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Black Cat Commando being 24 years old B.A. graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im 24 year old and i want to become a black cat cammando my qualification i got 64% in class 12th and 55% in b.a. from DU
Hey friend,

To join in Black Cat Commando which is a part of Indian Army you can apply for the CDS Exam as with the qualification of yours.

To tell about the CDS exam it stands for Combined Defence Academy and this exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is held twice as CDS I and CDS II and is used for candidate to join in defence forces of India.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

>> The Nationality standard needed for the exam states that the candidate must have a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-24 years of age.

>> The Martial Status needed for the exam is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate,

>> The Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree and that can be from any stream and that to with a fair percentage.

>> The Physical standard for the exam is that the candidate must be Physically fit.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the CDS Exam and by the way you can apply for the exam in 2 modes such as:

# ONLINE

# OFFLINE

For more info check at the officail site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?