13th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate entrance marks for Kerala Engineering Exam? Is practical, CE, Grace Marks included in entrance marks?

How to calculate entrance mark in kerala engineering exam for a kerala state higher secondary student? Is practical, ce, grace mark etc are included for entrance mark?

16th May 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate entrance marks for Kerala Engineering Exam? Is practical, CE, Grace Marks included in entrance marks?

i have grace mark of 30 in school kalalsavam .so i don't know how my mark was distributed.because for engineering 50% marks are got for 3subjects.
24th May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate entrance marks for Kerala Engineering Exam? Is practical, CE, Grace Marks included in entrance marks?

how to calculate the marks of entance and the marks of plus two to get the status
28th May 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

How do the score for engineering entrance exam is calculated? If I have a score of 290 in entrance exam and 90% marks for physics, maths and chemistry what will be the score ?
12th June 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

what will be my rank in kerala engineering with 391marks in entrance and expecting around 220 in 12th exam
9th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Are CE mark and practical marks included in the b.tech qualification mark of plus two
23rd March 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what will be my rank in kerala engineering with 500 marks in entrance and around 204 in pcm 12th ea
15th June 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i have 272 marks in keam and 268 in cbse boards.pls predict my rank.i belong to obc category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?