24th July 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to calculate percentage of marks from SGPA? I am a student of Kerala University

how to calculate persentage of marks from sgpa ? I am a student of kerala university. my spga is 3.44. what is the percentage of mark?

Related Questions:
  1. How to calculate degree percentage in Kerala University for PSC exam?
  2. How should I calculate SAT 2 percentage?
  3. How to calculate entrance marks for Kerala Engineering Exam? Is practical, CE, Grace Marks included in entrance marks?
  4. How to calculate SFPA and CGPA from the grade points obtained in Anna University exam?
  5. How to calculate GATE marks online?
  6. Which are the companies under PSU in which I can get after scoring an aggregate of 7.3 SGPA? I am a final year B.Tech computer science student
  7. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  8. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  9. How can I calculate the percentage for CGPA?
  10. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  11. How much is my percentage if my SGPA in 2nd Semester in RGPV is 5.7 and a CGPA of 1 year is 6.1?
  12. How can I calculate the percentage for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to calculate percentage of marks from GPA?
  14. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  15. Am i eligible for MCA in JNU after passing 10th with 62% from Kerala and 12th with 60%?
  16. Does Infosys consider 1st attempt marks or 2nd attempt marks?
  17. How can I calculate the percentage of 10th CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  18. How does IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th
24th September 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate percentage of marks from SGPA? I am a student of Kerala University

how to calculate SGPA?
20th August 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate percentage of marks from SGPA? I am a student of Kerala University

I have degree in english language and literature by distance education .total marks i obtain 226 in final exam all total 600 how to calculate my percentage and thirdclass in my certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?