5th August 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?

Respected sir,
I am a student Pursuing Engineering in CSE from a College located in a Rural area and I aspire to have my PG from a Popular University like MIT USA.
My Question is " Can I get admission in MIT USA for MS in CSE through TOEFL scores and avoiding GRE. If yes what should be my TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA??

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  2. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  6. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  7. Apply to MIT, USA without TOEFL score?
  8. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  9. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  10. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  11. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  12. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  13. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  14. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  15. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  17. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given? -- [New]
  18. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
15th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?

Respected sir,
my name is Simarjeet singh,i am from mansa,punjab,india.Now i am doing b.tech in cse. I want to conform that can i get the addmission in MIT (USA) for m.tech.
If yes then please mail me on my email([email protected]). Or is it tofel included or not,or what i have to do get addmission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?