23rd October 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How can a Bangladeshi student get a scholarship and study in University of Calcutta?

I am Ritu Bose and I am a student of science. I have passed HSC in 2017 and I want to get a scholarship in Calcutta University for studying Economics or Law. l have got A+ in SSC and A in HSC. What is the process? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Bangladeshi student get a scholarship and study in University of Calcutta?
  2. Procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS with scholarship for Bangladeshi candidate?
  3. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  4. Best University in India for Bangladeshi student?
  5. How to apply to get admission in Calcutta University to study master degree course? Is there any NRI quota available in CU for Bangladeshi student?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  7. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  8. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  10. Diploma in Physiotherapy done from Russia is accepted in State Medical University of Russia?
  11. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  12. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  14. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?
  15. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  16. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  17. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  18. Possibility to study M.A.(English) for B.A.(General) student of Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Bangladeshi student get a scholarship and study in University of Calcutta?

I am Md Rezoun Islam and I am a student of Humanities . I have passed HSC in 2017 and I want to get a scholarship in Calcutta University for studying Economics or Law. l have got A in SSC and A in HSC. What is the process? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
14th April 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Bangladeshi student get a scholarship and study in University of Calcutta?

How can I get a scholarship to study psychology at university of calcatta as a Bangladeshi?
1st September 2019, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I am Mrittika Panre and, a student of science. I have passed HSC in 2018 and I want to get a scholarship in Calcutta University for studying Economics or English Literature. l have got A in HSC and A in SSC. What is the process? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
18th September 2019, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Subha Islam. I'm from bd.I have completed my SSC and HSC scoring GPA 5 from Arts.How can I get scholarship in kapkata University?
14th February 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Ananya das. I passed H. S. C from Bangladesh . now, I want to admit kalkata university. But I don't know how is it possible. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?