29th April 2013, 10:59 PM
M.ravikanth

How can freshers get a job for B.Tech electrical?

I want government job for eee sector..i god 62% in (b.tech) eee branch...so urgt for job.please help me..any notification can send me my mail.thanq u sir

2nd July 2016, 09:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can freshers get a job for B.Tech electrical?

In order to get government job, a candidate has to crack entrance examination and without entrance examination, you can not get any government job. Candidates who pass the entrance examination get government job.

1. There are numerous government jobs available for candidates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in government sector. First exam which you must clear if you want government job in any public sector companies like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

EEE candidates are eligible for GATE exam. GATE exam has two benefits if you crack this exam with good rank, you will have two opportunities either to take admission in M.Tech or to apply for PSU jobs.

Other government examinations jobs for which you can apply are Indian Engineering Services exam, Civil Services exam, Railway examination for engineers etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?