7th November 2011, 10:34 PM
Pragyai

How can a girl join in Indian Army after 10th? What are the requirements for height and weight?

how can a girl join indian army after 10th and what are the requirements like height or weight

8th November 2011, 02:54 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a girl join in Indian Army after 10th? What are the requirements for height and weight?

hi,
i am sorry to say that girl are not eligible foe NDA.
girl candidate can not join the army after the 10th.

if you want to join then you have graduation degree and apply through CDS EXAM conducted by UPCS twice in a year

ALL THE BEST!
8th November 2011, 05:58 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can a girl join in Indian Army after 10th? What are the requirements for height and weight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pragyai View Post
how can a girl join indian army after 10th and what are the requirements like height or weight

How Can Girls Join Indian Army After 10th

I am really very sorry to inform you but there is no such entrance exam or entry scheme through which..one can get admission in the Indian Army after 10th..

There is the NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam after 12th but that is only for unmarried males..

If you are seriously interested in joining the Indian Army then you can appear for the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam..which is held every year twice..once in February and the other in August..

Eligibility Criteria :-

1) You should be unmarried and within the age limit of 19-24 years..

2) You should have completed your graduation or in the final year of graduation in any stream from a recognized University..

You should also have good physical health and should have a perfect eyesight..

The written exam tests you mainly on 3 things :-
General Knowledge
Basic Maths
English

Each section is of 100 marks..

But to fulfill your dream..you must complete your graduation first..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
8th November 2011, 11:34 AM
iatul89

Default Re: How can a girl join in Indian Army after 10th? What are the requirements for height and weight?

Quote:
Hi Friend,

Female candidates are not eligible for the NDA examination. Only male candidates can apply for the
National Defence academy examination. But if you are interested in Indian Defence then you can apply for the Indian Defence after the graduation.
You can apply for the CDSE examination after the graduation. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. The eligibility criteria required for this examination is given below.

Education Qualification
For the CDSE candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible for the CDSE examination.

Age Limit
For IMA 19 - 24 years

For NA 19 - 22 years

For AFA 19 - 23 years

For OTA 19 - 25 years

For more information on CDSE visit at the UPSC web site

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
3rd January 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i have passed the 12th class my height is 140cm can i join the Nda
18th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am 9th standard.i want to take bi.p.c and i want to join in air force.please give any suggestion.
18th February 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed the 12th and now i'm doing BBA 2nd year i'm interest to join indian army. so can i join indian army, if yes then please tell me the criteria..
19th February 2012, 01:45 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you can't join Indian Army after passing 10th..
If you want to join Indian Army then you have to pass graduation with any stream..

After passing graduation with any stream you have to qualify the C.D.S entrance exam..

C.D.S entrance exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

Age of the candidate should be in between 19-24 year.

This exam is conducted in three stage:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
30th April 2012, 05:55 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam after 12th but that is only for unmarried males..
If you are seriously interested in joining the Indian Army then you can appear for the CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam..which is held every year twice..once in February and the other in August..Eligibility Criteria :- You should be unmarried and within the age limit of 19-24 years..You should have completed your graduation or in the final year of graduation in any stream from a recognized University..
You should also have good physical health and should have a perfect eyesight
14th July 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i m for diploma computer branch 3rd year.can i join navy after completion ?
20th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

is maths is necessary in Indian army exam.
20th October 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

is maths in necessary in Indian force
3rd December 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir mera naam priya hai r me bihar se bilong karti hu r me 10 pass meri hight:5.6 r meri waight:56 muje kya karna hoga army me jane k liye
13th February 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

WHY NOT A GIRL CADET JOIN IN ARMY AFTER PASSING THE 10TH
25th April 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hoe can a girl join the navy after 10h?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?