29th November 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?

how can girls join the air force or army after 12? what r the qualification required? are girls elligible for these post or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  3. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  4. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?
  5. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  7. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  8. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  9. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  10. Which are the fields in Indian Air Force for Girls? How to apply for the post?
  11. What are the jobs for Biology studnets?
  12. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  13. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl? -- [New]
  14. Can girls join IAF after passing 12th?
  15. What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?
  16. Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force
  17. Can girls join Indian Air force? What is the qualification required?
  18. Can girls apply for NDA? What are the requirements? Where to submit the forms? Is a good course for girls?
1st December 2011, 08:14 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?

After 12'th you cannot join either the Indian Air Force or Indian Army as an Officer.The basic examination conducted for entrance into Indian Air Force, Indian Army and Indian Navy is National Defence Academy (NDA).This examination is meant for Men.

There are various examinations conducted after graduation which you can try out for.Some of the examinations which you can go through after completing the graduation course in Indian Army are:-

Short Service Commission Non Technical Women:-
This examination is conducted under the Combined Defense Service examination.the eligibility criteria for this examination are:-
Age:-The candidate should be between the age group of 19-25 years

Education qualification:-The candidate should have completed his graduation course from a recognized University.The examination is conducted twice in a year.The Notifications is released in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper n March/April and September/October.

Short Service Commission Technical Women:-

Education qualification:-The candidate should have completed his Engineering course from a recognized University.

The Notifications is released in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper in December/January and June/July.The duration of the training for both these courses is 49 weeks.

NCC (SPL) Entry Women:-

Education qualification:-The candidate should have completed his graduation in LLB/ LLM with 50% Aggregate marks with 2 Years service in NCC Senior Divisional Army with minimum 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate Exam.The examination is conducted twice in a year.The Notifications is released in Employment News and leading Daily news Paper in April /October.

For more details please visit-Click here

The mode of entry for girls in Indian Air Force are:-
Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & Women):-
Age:-The candidate should be between the age group of 19 to 23 years.

Educational Qualifications:-The candidate should have completed his Graduation (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised university who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.Final year students can also apply provided they must be in their final semester and should have a minimum of 60% in their final semester.

University Entry Scheme (UES):-
You must have completed your Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) or Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical) stream.The following mentioned is the eligibility criteria
Age:-Candidate must be between the age group between 18 to 28 years.

Educational Qualification:-Candidates applying for Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) Branch should have completing their engineering from ECE Stream and candidates applying for Aeronautical Engineer (Mech) Branch should have completing their engineering from Mechanical Stream.Final year students are eligible to apply provided they produce the degree and marks sheet 15 days prior to commencement of training.

For more details-Click here
1st December 2011, 09:02 AM
mahi 16

Default Re: How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?

GIRLS can join the ARMY through the CDSE exams
minimum eligiblity in exams
graduation with 60% marks from recognized university
have to fulfill minimum physical requirement asked by CDSE.
1st December 2011, 03:53 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

No girls are not eligible to join in Indian Air Force after 12th class.Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for Defense Service by appear NDA exam.This exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
For Indian Air Force/Indian Navy:You should be have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university with min 55% marks (Unmarred male candidate).
For Indian Army:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university (Unmarried male candidate).
And your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

As you are girl,you are not eligible for this exam.So i suggest you to pursue graduation degree in Engineering,after completing the course,you can join in Defense service exam by appearing CDS exam.This exam also conducted by UPSC every year twice.

Eligibility criteria for CDS exam:
Educational Qualifications:
For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years

CDS-I exam notification will release in the month of Oct and exam will be held on Feb every year.
CDS-II exam notification will release in the month of June and exam will be held on Sep every year.

For more details,then see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-II-2011-English.pdf(133.1 KB, 518 views)
1st December 2011, 09:59 PM
nimijanu

sorry there is no post for girls in indian airforce after +12. atleast you must have done a graduation to get entry into iaf
2nd January 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How can girls join the Indian Navy after passing 12th in science non medical stream from a state board?
25th January 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 19 yers old so how to join air force i study 12 in scince IT
11th February 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying in 2(science),can i apply in flying branch(girls)
8th March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

hi.. sir, i am really really interested in INDIAN army.i completed my 10 2 in india and now am doing diploma in management in Australia.bt i want come in indian army.i want to know m i eligibal to join INDIAN army or which things i need to do to join indian army(ladies)and hw can i apply???thank you
8th March 2012, 08:46 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can girls join the air force or army after 12? what r the qualification required? are girls elligible for these post or not?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you can't join Indian Air force after passing 12th...

If you want to join Indian Air Force then you can join After passing the graduation,,,

After passing graduation you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E)

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

The age limit for C.D.S exam is 19-24 Year..

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

After qualify all the step then you can join Indian Air force

GOOD LUCK!
12th March 2012, 10:59 AM
masuka123

dear friend
sorry to say you that being a girls candidates you are not eligible to apply for NDA exam. only the unmarried male are eligible for the NDA exam.

Through NDA exam the candidates can enter the following three wings of defence service-
NAVY
AIR FORCE
ARMY

The candidates who want to apply for NDA exam should meet the following eligibility criterias-

>>> the candidates shoiuld be a unmarried male.
>>> the candidates should have completed 12th from recognised board with atleast 60% marks.
>>> the candidates should have studied physics and mathematics in +2 level.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DEFENCE SECTOR THAN COMPLETE YOUR GRADUATION AND THAN APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING EXAM-
CDSE
UES
OTA
15th March 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

how can girls join Indian Air force after 12th in commars with computer. plz sugges
15th March 2012, 07:59 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

FRIEND,

->No Girls cannot Join NDA after 12th exams because the NDA(NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) is only for the Male candidates and Those who are Unmarried.

->The Training course is tough here so that's why the girls candidates are not eligible to appear for the NDA exams.

->But the Girls can join INDIAN ARMY through other entries called
  • CDS(COMMON DEFENCE SERVICES)
  • TGC(TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE)
  • AFMC(ARMED FORCES MEDICAL COLLEGE)

->The Girls after clearing the CDS exam will join OTA for the Training and After clearing the AFMC,Girls have to join AFMC,pune.

->The Girls can also be a pilot in INDIAN AIR FORCE.

FOR CDS(COMMON DEFENCE SERVICES):-

The Academies for which the exam is conducted is:

* Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun
* Naval Academy, Goa
* Air Force Academy, Begumpet, Hyderabad
* Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai

THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE EXAM IS:

1)You must be a citizen of INDIA.

2)You must be a graduate or in the Final year of graduation from any recognized University.

3)Age Eligiblity for CDS Examination :

* For IMA : 19 to 24 Years
* For OTA : 19 to 25 years
* For Naval : 19 to 22 years
* For Air Force : 19 to 23 years.

4)You must be physically fit.

THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
  • English 100 marks
  • General Knowledge 100 Marks
  • Elementary Mathematics 100 Marks

->Elementary mathematics is not for the OTA students.

The IMPORTANT DATES OF THE EXAM ARE:

C.D.S. EXAM.(I), 2012

* Date of Notification:29.10.2011
* Last date for receipt of applications: 28.11.2011
* Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 12.02.2012

C.D.S. EXAM.(II), 2012

* Date of Notification:02.06.2012.
* Last date for receipt of applications: 02.07.2012
* Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 16.09.2012

GOOD LUCK.
13th April 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir m crezy about indian army..mera aim h army engienr bnugi.. Sir how can achive to my gol plz suggestion me.. Kalyani
29th April 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to join indian army after my isc exam...being a girl i cant jion NDA....so will you please suggest me how to join army?
3rd June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

how can a girl join in pilot in armed force? those who completed plus two science with 83% marks.
14th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir will u give me your cantact no. So that i can ask doubts
20th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir my father had been in air force and died becoz of accident.now can i apply for IAF by ex-servicemen quota??
30th July 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What's the syllabus required to crack the C.D.S exam ?
21st August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am bsc(computer sci )3year student .i want to ask is there any physical fitness test for girls.
21st August 2012, 11:55 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello...

There is a golden opportunity for young aspirants having 10+2 (Science) qualification with Physics and Maths to join as officer in Indian Air Force.

>>> Qualification should be Higher secondary passed with Maths,Physics and science subject.

>>>You must be a citizen of INDIA.

>>> your Marital status should be single.

for more details please see attachment..

all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Women air force-4438231857.pdf(135.0 KB, 589 views)
28th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join in indian army after completing b.com and can u give me intimation about that to my mail
28th January 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

why girls can't join indian air force after 12th?
10th February 2013, 12:23 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?

Quote:

Eligibility to join Air Force or Army

After 12th..the best way to join the armed forces is by clearing the NDA Exam..but unfortunately girls are not allowed to appear for the NDA Exam..

Hence, you can apply for the Combined Defence Services(CDS) Exam conducted by UPSC in the months of February and September..

To appear for the UPSC CDS Exams..a candidate must satisfy the following conditions :-

>> Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized institute..

>> candidate must be within the below mentioned age limits to apply for the various wings :-
> Indian Navy - 19-22 years
> Indian Air Force - 19-23 years
> Indian Military Academy - 19-24 years
> Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 years

Your written exam shall consist of the following sections :-

>> Basic Maths
>> English
>> General Knowledge

Each of these sections carries 100 marks..

You can also visit http://upsc.gov.in for more details on the exam..

Go through the previous year question papers that I have attached for your reference..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CDS-1 GK 2012.pdf(2.00 MB, 498 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 ENGLISH 2012.pdf(543.5 KB, 415 views)
File Type: pdf CDS-1 MATHS 2012.pdf(729.6 KB, 404 views)
11th February 2013, 02:41 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

For join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th, only male contendors will have to appear for NDA examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice every year in the months of April and August.

NDA has three wings:-

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Indian Air Force.

Girls are not eligible for the NDA examination. but, you can appear for the CDS examination, which is conducted by UPSC twice every year in the months of February and September.

CDS has four wings:-

* Indian Navy.

* Indian Air Force.

* Indian Military Academy.

* Officer's Training Academy.

The eligibility criteria required for the CDS examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 19-22 yrs for Indian Navy.
19-23 yrs for Indian Air Force.
19-24 yrs for Indian Military Academy.
19-25 yrs for Officer's Training Academy.

* Sex- Both male and female.

* Nationality- Indian.

* Physical eligibility-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
25th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i am an HSC repeater. am i eligible to join Air force after completing my graduation? i mean despite of being a repeater. does that makes a difference ?
13th May 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 27/04/88.my edn qualification is m.sc in physics.so let me know which post is eligible in army for me
24th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

why can girls can not join national defence academy and why the subjects physics,chemistry and maths are neccessary for it why not other subjects like arts and commerces ?
18th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My date of birth is 21/10/90.I am final year graduation student in b.com,in 1st and 2nd years i got 66% & 74% .Am i eligible to join indian air force and am i elegible for the AFCAT or CDS exams 2013 conducted on august&september ?please help me iam intrested to join and to do my service for our nation.Thanking you..Anuradha
14th July 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the posts offered to girls in air force and give details about that posts
25th August 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

What r the basic ques. askd in cds exam..
26th August 2013, 07:41 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi...................!

I am sorry to say that you can't join Indian Air force after passing 12th...

If you want to join Indian Air Force then you can join After passing the graduation,,,

After passing graduation you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services Exam(C.D.S.E)

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

The age limit for C.D.S exam is 19-24 Year..

THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE EXAM IS:

1)You must be a citizen of INDIA.

2)You must be a graduate or in the Final year of graduation from any recognized University.

3)Age Eligiblity for CDS Examination :

* For IMA : 19 to 24 Years
* For OTA : 19 to 25 years
* For Naval : 19 to 22 years
* For Air Force : 19 to 23 years.

4)You must be physically fit.

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

@ BEST OF LUCK @
28th December 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12th sci.......after 12th exam which college should I apply for air force??please help me
25th February 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?

My self renu & i ask how i can join indian air force after graduation now i'm student of B.Sc. 1st year(ZBC) & what % require for this..? & which stream
25th February 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?

My self renu & i ask how i can join indian air force after graduation now i'm student of B.Sc. 1st year(ZBC) & what % require for this..? & which stream
1st March 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

my self Dipali .i am a student of IISER ,how i can join flying branch of IAF.
13th June 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have passed 12th class with PCB with 78.2%, is there any job for me in Indian army.
25th July 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying inter II year after the board examination how can i Joined air force ministerial staff are eligible job
17th September 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR,this is ANUBHA RATHORE im b.sc second year student i have passed 12 in maths my DOB is 13-04-98 and i have no technical diploma sir i m applicable for which post my account is [email protected]
15th November 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

my father was in bsf and gave his live for our country .i want to join army as officer or doctor i m in 12 now.plz suggest me how i can do something for my mom and fulfill my fathers dream. shital
17th December 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,iwas 21 year old still doing bca.i want to joining indian airforce.. what will do joing to indian aiefoce plz.tell me
3rd January 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m a b.sc 1st yr studnt my DOB is 02/03/1993
plz tell me can i join indian army
3rd January 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m a b.sc 1st yr studnt my DOB is 02/03/1993
plz tell me can i join indian army nd i passed 12th class (PCM) 65%
24th January 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Y girls r not eligible for NDA. ...y all r giving 1st preferences to boys ......that's nt fair ...?????
Y girls r not alloweded for appearing for this ....y ....?????
23rd April 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to study in army colleges for my engeneering .But Iam a girl do i have any chance to get admission there?
5th July 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects we can choose in 1st year of bsc for joining air force for girls.
18th September 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 11th from commerce facality and i want to join air force after graduation . Is there any binding for facality in air force Academy
20th October 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir in my child period started passion or zeal to do something for our nation & join to army or pilot,I'm finished 2 & B.Th course study about Bible.i'm having this plan to join army or pilot but God have other plan.girls can do such things
24th January 2016, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12 th in sciences how can I apply for Indian Air Force 2016 .am really interested in Indian Air Force plz suggest me for this .
Thank You
17th June 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am bhuvaneswari I have been completing my 12th by this year I want to join in air force please help me to join my 12th was of course MPC in antapuram of nalanda collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?