18th August 2013, 08:01 PM
Vidya . D

How can I be able to do MSc? What is the eligibility for MSc?

I am doing my BSC now and I want to do MSC mathematics after my BSC
How can I able to do MSC? I Mean eligibility for MSC??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  2. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  3. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  4. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  5. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  6. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  7. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  9. How to do MSc in Zoology after completing MSc?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  12. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  13. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  15. Can I get good job after B.Sc. in Microbiology from Calcutta University?
  16. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Integrated course?
  18. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
20th September 2013, 02:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I be able to do MSc? What is the eligibility for MSc?

Science graduates having studied mathematics as a subject are eligible for M.Sc degree in Mathematics. Graduation in mathematics from Delhi University with at least 50% marks in mathematics is the minimum qualification to join the course in Delhi University. Those who have obtained the qualification from other Universities must hold at least 65% marks only. Admission process is carried out on the basis of entrance test conducted by the concerned University. In order to seek admission in IIT, you must qualify IIT JAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?