1st August 2014, 06:47 PM
sahilsharma8202424

How can I achieve top rank in 12th CBSE board? Which is the best government college?

my name is sahil
i am studying in 12th standard
how can i can achieve top rank in 12th cbse board?
in which best government college can i get admission with best marks?

Related Questions:
  1. How to achieve above 90% in class 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I get a government college in UPTU? I have scored 19060 in UPSEE
  3. Will I get admission in top government college after scoring 85% from CBSE board and 92 in maths
  4. Can I get admission in top NIT college after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board exam
  5. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  6. how to get admission in engineering college after scoring 116441 AIEEE rank?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get admission in a top ranking private college after scoring a 74% in 12th and 74% in 10th CBSE boards?
  9. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  10. Can I take admission in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  11. Can I take admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  12. How to get admission in engineering college after scoring 145 marks in PCM 12th class CBSE board and 66000 rank in UPTU?
  13. Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board
  14. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  15. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  16. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  17. Can I take admission in government college of Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  18. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2015, 12:57 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I achieve top rank in 12th CBSE board? Which is the best government college?

To score the better aggregate in the board examination you need to have the best knowledge of all the topics of the NCERT books of the 10+2.

But as admission in the government colleges is through the respective entrance examination so you need to clear the entrance examination to get the admission in any courses.

But if you have best knowledge of all the topic you will not face problem inclearing these entrance examination.

So keep revising the NCERT books to score better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?