2nd July 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board

recently i cleared the 12th cbse board and i achieve only 55% (science stream) now i fill the forum of ignou for doing BCA. Is there is scope of BCA by ignou?
.... please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  2. Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for 12th or equivalent course from IGNOU if failed in 12th CBSE?
  4. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  5. Can a CBSE board student who has passed 10th and 12th from CBSE appear in UPTU?
  6. Can I appear in 12th ICSE Board exam if passed from CBSE Board?
  7. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  8. Am I eligible for MCA at JNU? I am a student of BCA from PTU
  9. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  10. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  12. What has a better scope between CBSE and State board in 11th and 12th?
  13. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for CLAT? Am I eligible for CLAT if I passed 12th CBSE board with compartment(50% marks)?
  16. When will the admission start for BCA in rohtak? I have passed 12th from UP board
  17. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  18. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
18th October 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board

ignou schope in bca
26th May 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope of BCA by IGNOU? I have passed 12th CBSE board

Bachelor of computer applications(bca), from ignou is worth pursuing for me? I scored, this year, 75% in 2(arts) from cbse delhi. I wanted to join ITsector/company as a computer programmer or game programmer after successful completion of my degree. Am i eligible to join workforce after bca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?