1st February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?

Which board i take haryana or cbse . I m studying like a cbse board but only i will give my exam in harana board. i have completed my 11 from cbse. i want 90% and above so which board i take.

6th February 2014, 11:26 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?

It is true that syllabus will be a little tough in CBSE when compared with Haryana board but that doesn't make us to believe that it will be tough to get 90%.

There are many students who study in CBSE board but still they have scored more than 90% as well. It all depends on how much you do hard work to achieve it.

First important thing which you need to keep in mind is that changing board from 11th i.e CBSE to Haryana board will be tough as you need to undergo lot of process and already you would have started the 12th syllabus of CBSE in your 11th which will waste of time if you change the board now.

So, the better option is to stay on the same school which you are currently studying and just make sure that you prepare well daily without fail.

Maintain a proper schedule meaning trying to cover each subject every day and spend enough time for about 2-3 hrs for preparation then for sure you can easily score more than 90%.

If you feel that you won't be able to concentrate well if you are going to study in home as there are lot of distractions like TV, Computer, Cell phone etc. then it's better to opt for a good tuition centre.

Just make sure that for the one full year of your 12th grade you will concentrate only on studies and spending less leisure time and no matter what board you are in you will get 90% above for sure
21st March 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?

I am studying in 11 from haryana board. Should I choose cbse board in 2
18th March 2017, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?

I am a student of class 11cbse and I failed in class 11 in physics in non med streme and I want to study at home .and I want to give open haryana board.it is beneficial for me or not
7th June 2020, 12:47 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You can score good marks in any board if you work hard
But according to the statistics CBSE board is a bit hard than the state board as the subjects are taught a little in detail and the level of English is a bit high
So if you want to score high marks easily than you must go for the stayed board
But if you want to take engineering or medical field in future than you must appear fromCBSE board as that will be easy and also helpful because the syllabus of the entrance is the same of the CBSE board
7th June 2020, 12:50 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 11cbse and I failed in class 11 in physics in non med streme and I want to study at home .and I want to give open haryana board.it is beneficial for me or not
If you change your board you will again have to study your 11 standard and if you wish to continue with your CBSE board than you can appear as a private candidate
But according to me you must clear your physics subject and than appear for your board instead of appearing as a private student as it will be easy and you will have the information
You must clear your physics subject as it is required in both medical as well as non medical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?