29th June 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for 2 failed papers in Intermediate from Kerala Board of Education?

What I need to do to pass two subjects of plus two (Intermediate) in Kerala after gap of 3 years? Should I talk to the school from where I studied and appeared for 12th Board exams? Or, is there any way to apply directly?

9th June 2023, 09:45 AM
eduking

Default Re: How can I appear for 2 failed papers in Intermediate from Kerala Board of Education?

After a gap of 3 years, it will be difficult to get admission to a regular school. Hence, you can opt for open schooling from NIOS. It is an option for students to complete schooling at their home without any regular classes. You just need to study and given exams at the designated center.

After passing all the papers you will get the certificate from NIOS which is equivalent to class 12th. It is a valid qualification for government jobs in India. You can't appear for those 2 subjects now because you were declared failed by the board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?