23rd February 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Andhra University being a distance Intermediate student of Board of Intermediate Education Saarvartika Vidyapeeth, AP?

Respected Sir,
I am studying Intermediate in distance education in the Board of Intermediate Education Saarvartika Vidyapeeth, AP. I am eligible or not eligible for joining into B.Tech in Andhra University?

Related Questions:
  1. Distance B.Com holder having 45% marks can study LLB?
  2. Eligibility criteria for EAMCET ?
  3. Is it possible to join in MCS after completing intermediate through Board of Intermediate in AP?
  4. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. How to do CA from AP? I have completed intermediate examination in AP
  6. Can I be eligible to study distance diploma in industrial technology after completing SSC and MLT Vocational Intermediate
  7. Am i eligible for NIMCET exam having maths background in Intermediate? I have done B.Sc.(IT) from Kuvempu University
  8. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  9. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th
  11. Am I eligible to apply for NDA(Airforce)? I am a Intermediate student from AP
  12. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  13. Books for PC Maintenance & Trouble Shooting subject of A.P. Board of Intermediate Education?
  14. How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?
  15. Best job in government of Andhra Pradesh after intermediate in MPC with 94%?
  16. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  18. Does one need to score 80% in PCM in 12th of AP board to be eligible for BITSAT entrance exam?
29th February 2016, 05:40 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Andhra University being a distance Intermediate student of Board of Intermediate Education Saarvartika Vidyapeeth, AP?

Yes you are eligible for B.tech but you needs to appear in the entrance exam called JEE (JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM) conducted by CBSE board once in a year. Admission are provides on the behalf of that exam in all Indian engineering colleges. So check out the last few year merit list of your desired college and prepare accordingly for the exam. May be you will get the admission in desired college.
10th December 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Andhra University being a distance Intermediate student of Board of Intermediate Education Saarvartika Vidyapeeth, AP?

I studied tenth in 2002, i wanted to complete intermediate know so what can I do know. Can I do my inter in Andhra university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?