9th September 2013, 03:52 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
how can apply in amie? please give me detail information/
hi.................

The application form and information booklet are published in the official website of AMIE Institution. The candidates can download the application form from the website and use it. The candidates can procure the application form by post. This is obtained by sending a request letter to the official address of the institution. A demand draft or cheque of Rs.2000/- from any nationalized bank should be enclosed with the letter. As a result the candidates can received the application form by post.

Fees structure for AMIE degree course in India are following :-

Total Fees structure of AMIE degree course is 4800/- Rs.

Membership pack 600/- for Nepal and India.

2200/- FOR Study material and including all books or individual subjects.

500/- for other charges

Important Dates (Tentative)
Date of Winter Exam will be on: Second Week of December, 2012
Date of the Summer Exam will be on: 2 to 8 June, 2012

Eligibility for AMIE:
1. Those candidates can apply for AMIE entrance exam who passed bachelor degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2. Final examination of 10 + 2 +3 system with English, chemistry, Physics and Mathematics conducted by any state board/ other boards/ universities.

3. Candidates who pass in English is mandatory and aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be at least 45%.

For updated information visit http://www.ieindia.info/

all the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?