16th February 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the B.Ed course in government colleges? List of government colleges for the same? When will the counselling be held for the same?

how can i apply for the B.ed in govt seat? which college has the govt seats? when will the counseling will be held?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  2. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  3. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  6. How to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu which has government seats? When is the counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  8. How to apply for B.Ed counseling? Details of applying for counseling? List of government colleges in Coimbatore?
  9. List of Government colleges to join B.Ed course? When will be the Counselling to join this course?
  10. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  11. Is there any government colleges which provides CS course? -- [New]
  12. List of B.Ed private and government colleges in AP?
  13. Probability of getting government or semi government colleges through UPSEE counselling?
  14. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP?
  15. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Physical Science? Best government colleges in AP?
  16. When will the counseling start for Siddha College? List of colleges which got approval?
  17. List of Government affiliated colleges offering B.Ed course in Kolkata?
  18. How can I apply for B.Ed course? What is the qualification for it? List of government colleges in Tamilnadu
28th May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the B.Ed course in government colleges? List of government colleges for the same? When will the counselling be held for the same?

i m reetika singh i hve got 66.67 percent in b ed entrance exam ? pls tell me weather i get a goverment college or not
26th August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the B.Ed course in government colleges? List of government colleges for the same? When will the counselling be held for the same?

i have applied tamil nadu govt B.Ed seat. when'll contact the counselling and date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?