21st August 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BITS without writing entrance test?

do I need to get state top in 11th or 12th to apply to bits without writing the entrance test?

15th September 2015, 10:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BITS without writing entrance test?

Yes, you have to top in the state in the 12th board examination to get the admission in the BITS( Birla Institute of Technology and Science ).

As the general procedure for the admission in the BITS is to qualify in the BITSAT examination conducted by the BITS. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have scored atleast 75% in each of the PCM.

But for the candidates who have scored the top position in the board they are eligible foe the direst admission in the institute without the entrance examination. For more information about the admission in the BITS visit at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
15th September 2015, 11:35 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BITS without writing entrance test?

Yes, you have to top in the state in the 12th board examination to get the admission in the BITS( Birla Institute of Technology and Science ).

As the general procedure for the admission in the BITS is to qualify in the BITSAT examination conducted by the BITS. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have scored atleast 75% in each of the PCM.

But for the candidates who have scored the top position in the board they are eligible foe the direst admission in the institute without the entrance examination. For more information about the admission in the BITS visit at the www.bits-pilani.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?