2nd June 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance test of BITS Pilani?

sir, i have done b.tech in IT from UPTU and have applied for entrance test for bits pilani. i need your assistance for preparation for the entrance exam. the test1 consists of questions from core maths and physics. test 2 consists of subject knowledge.

26th September 2011, 11:28 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance test of BITS Pilani?

well, there are a whole lot of book available in the market that gives u sufficient knowledge for preparing the BITS exam. go to the nearest book store, search it out yourself, buy it and start reading.
right now, i am not suggesting any books, because for BITS preparation there are lots off books and the likeness towards for a book varies from person to person.
27th September 2011, 02:14 AM
praveendia

as all of u know that BITS PILANI is a prestigious college so to get in BITS , you need to take care of these things:

1. Get 80% and above in PCM in 12th boards to be eligible to write BITSAT.

2. Don't take English and Logical Reasoning lightly because these 2 subjects can boost up your marks with only a little preparation.

3. Practice sample papers as much as you can.

4. Last thing which i want to tell you from my experience is that do prepare extremely well for CBSE Chemistry from NCERT because a major chunk of portion of BITSAT comes from NCERT.
27th September 2011, 10:57 AM
abhaymehtapower2011

Hello guys, as all of u know that BITS PILANI is a prestigious college so to get in BITS, you need to take care of these things:

2. Don't take English and Logical Reasoning lightly because these 2 subjects can boost up your marks with only a little preparation.

4. Last thing which i want to tell you from my experience is that do prepare extremely well for CBSE Chemistry from NCERT because a major chunk of portion of BITSAT comes from NCERT.

bharat
Moderator, Student of DTU

13th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

how to get a very good rank in bits so as to get seat in bits- pilani branch
14th October 2011, 09:48 AM
kinika

prepare ncert books very well and then go for the competition books like iit and aieee books
besides that arihant books are also available for the preparation of bits pilani exam
and bits also provides a sample question paper which you should also practice
it will help you long term
thank you and all the best
15th October 2011, 05:39 PM
j.s

Default preparation for bits

sir, am doin my inter first year can u please tell me how to prepare for bits from now itself please tell me some tips to achieve a very good rank in bits so as to achieve seat in pilani branch
23rd October 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is the bitsat question paper will be of the range of aieee or iit??in which subject we can easily score marks??
7th January 2012, 09:55 AM
sylishneha

how to prepare for the entrance test of BITS Pilan

On completion of the test, the computer will display to each candidate his/her score obtained.
A candidate can submit only one form for Higher Degree Admissions. However if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him/her, can submit a second application form duly completed before the last date, indicating on the top of second application form that his first application form (giving its number) should be cancelled. In such cases, the second application has to be accompanied by a fresh application fee.
Test Centers
In order to facilitate a larger number of students all over India to participate in this test, apart from Pilani ,Goa and Hyderabad where it is expected that a large number of students will take the test, the Institute is also planning to offer the tests at dedicated test centers in several cities. The planned test centers are in the following cities. The final list of centers and the operating days at each center will depend on the number of applicants and their preferences.
1. Pilani 2. Goa 3. Bangalore 4. Chennai
5. Delhi 6. Hyderabad 7. Kolkatta 8. Nagpur
9. Noida
13th February 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in bits pilani for m. tech.and i m from ece branch.but i have not seen electronics and communication syllabus.there is only electrical and electronics\instrumentation syllabus.so i want to know only ece syllabus.......ankur.
6th March 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

does bits offer admission on sports quota also?
30th April 2012, 07:08 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

as all of u know that BITS PILANI is a prestigious college so to get in BITS , you need to take care of these things:

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-prepare-entrance-test-bits-pilani-199709.html#ixzz1tWisQRQZ
3rd May 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

From where can i get sample paper of bits
12th May 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

how can i get previous entrance question paper for higher degree?
19th January 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find practice papers for M.E Computer science department
Kindly reply.
23rd April 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

how can i get M.E Biotechnology BITSPILANI previous question papers
21st May 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find practice papers for M.E Computer science department
Kindly reply.

How to prepare for the ME enterance plzzzzzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?