24th January 2013, 01:48 PM
biradarpriyanka

How can I apply for M.Tech entrance after completing B.E Mechanical?

i completed BE mechanical in july 2012. i want detail information of m tech entrance exam which is taken by bits pilani.
how i can apply for m tech entrance exam taken by bits pilani.
all shedule for entrance exam and syllabus for mechanical engineering .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for M.Tech entrance after completing B.E Mechanical?
  2. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  4. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  5. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  8. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  9. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  10. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  11. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  12. Can I apply for Welding Inspector exam after completing B.Tech mechanical -- [New]
  13. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  15. Which is the entrance exam for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in GNDU
  16. How can I apply for admission in M.Tech for mechanical engineering?
  17. How to start GATE preparation without Coaching? Best books for it?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
31st August 2015, 11:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Tech entrance after completing B.E Mechanical?

The admission to Master's degree in technology in the top reputed institutes of India is given on the basis of Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering scorecard. GATE is the entrance exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology and the score of GATE is accepted by following institutes like:

1. All NITs.

2. All IITs.

3. Government engineering colleges.

4. Privates institutes like VIT, SRM, BITS Pilani etc.

So, you must appear for the GATE exam. The notification for 2016 will be released in September 2015. There are many advantages of this exam, if you score better rank in this exam, you may get call letter from top Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL. GAIL etc.

GATE qualified candidates who pursue master's degree in technology are given stipend every month as per UGC norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?